Tuesday, January 27, 2009

new hair cut

OK they say it will grow back but do you realize how weird it is to lose your hair....everywhere? Yes, I am truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life to come over and cut my hair to be as short as Sean's. Thank you Sue so much. You are wonderful and such a blessing. I am sure you didn't expect to be doing this more than once in your life!! Can't say I reallly like short short short hair but it will do the trick. It is falling out as we speak. I love the baseball caps. They keep my head warm and hide the rest. The kids were here and kept me laughing. Its only hair and it will grow back. At least I know what it will look like as it grows back and that I don't look good with really 1/2 inch hair!!!! I did wear the wig " Samantha" today and she and I seemed to get along fine. It was different. I came home and put the baseball hat back on. Tim has a Bengals hat and I just can't seem to make myself wear that one. I need to get a Brown's hat!!!!! Tim is away in Texas and seems to be doing well in the warm weather. I would like to be there as it is still snowing here and starting to ice. Kids did not have school and I haven't seen them all day. They have been playing outside and with friends. They are loving it.
I have a genetics appointment in the am. Will probably be cancelled due to weather and then I have a 12:15 and 3:15 appointments with surgeons. I plan to go back to work on Thursday. Life is continuing on and we are embracing what is around the corner! Next chemo is Feb11th.
I pray for all of you and continue to thank you for all you do. You really don't know how much the little things mean.
Love to you all
Lisa

1 comment:

Deb Foster said...

Lisa, you are a real warrior. You've joined a pretty incredible army of women. We're brave,strong, passionate, and ladies of great faith.

Keep going! love and blessings to you! deb foster