Thursday, February 12, 2009

2 down, 4 to go

I can't believe its been about 4 weeks and how much has changed. Well not really, I still don't have hair, its back to work which is the same as I left it, kids are still in school, and I am a little tired. its nice to have some normalcy in my life. I am really feeling great other then the chemo yesterday. I am more tired than before. Could be the build up of poison in my system, working again, or all of the above. Shannon is doing better everyday. She is still having a hard time seeing me bald so I am wearing something on my head all the time. The wigs names are Samantha(Sam) and Jolie(Joe). Love the bandanna's and do-rags(sp). Thanks Tracie for the skull and cross bones one. That is our favorite. We are trying to find humor everyday and its amazing how God gives you little laughs. I had a skull hat on so Tim put on my wig and looked really funny since it was on backwards. He makes me laugh. Well off to bed i go.
Love you all
Lisa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Tim, Lisa, Sean, Matt and Shannon - we are thinking of all of you and are looking forward to a round of scum one of these days!

Much love,
The Sheehy's

stampsany1 said...

Lisa:

I feel so helples being so far away. Please know prayers & warm hugs are coming your way often!!! I was so glad to hear from you & get this site address.

A friend of mine here finished #6 today! Soon, you will too! Your strength and courage are so admirable.

BTW, we were in a small group with the Davitos together, weren't we??? Oh, the memory just isn't what it used to be.

Can't belive Matt has facial hair... I am SO not ready for that!

XOXOXO to all of you!!!

Dawn
(Bruce, Brandon & Cameron, too)

stampsany1 said...

Lisa: I ahev been thinking about you all & praying for you as well. How are things moving along???

XOXO from Bloomington!
Dawn & The Boys
PS: did u hear the Branders left for China? PTL!