Saturday, March 7, 2009

half way there

only 3 more to go. I am so thankful that its almost over and yet it seems to be a life time away. The 3rd treatment was uneventful. I received an extra liter of fluid the day after so hopefully, I will not have another run of SVT(Heart rate over 225) and a trip to the emergency room. I think I didn't get enough water the Saturday after my 2nd treatment and my body reacted. all is well now.
i ran today for the second time since the beginning of surgery. I am sure its not a pretty sight but it feels great. working towards a mile and trying to improve my time. I really can only go up. I have been walking and its nice to push a little harder. Tim is my constant cheerleader. Work is going well and its nice to be back to the normal grind.(most days) the kids are doing well and we are adjusting to physical changes much better these days.
My dad is back to work and off his oxygen and no chest tube. So far, no chemo or radiation for him. He is very thank ful and continues to struggle with the desire to smoke. Its a hard 50 year old habit to break!!! We love you all and continue to say thank you for all your love and support.
Lisa

No comments: